Wednesday, January 5, 2011

emrie LOVES to dance!

It's been a while since I've posted & I feel bad so I'm giving you a really good one today ...

(I have lots of Christmas / beach / other cute photos to share so be on the lookout)

This girl can dance. And she's very serious about it too. She has this nightly routine where she plays her music & shakes her little butt & sticks her left arm (it's always the left arm) straight out until she's ready for bed. She has to dance before bed. And Craig & I watch her & laugh & hope to God that this little routine she's made up will never end. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS IN PERSON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    i miss my best friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh she is so freakin cute! hahaha, i love it! ive never seen a sweeter bedtime routine!

    ReplyDelete