We took Emrie on her first trip to the pumpkin patch last week & I have tons of photos to share (I'll post them next week, promise) but first I have to tell you a story ... So, we were at the pumpkin patch & there was this large pumpkin on a table with a sign on it that said "WIN THIS PUMPKIN! upload your photo from our patch to our facebook page & the best photo will win this pumpkin!" So for the next couple of days Craig bugged me about putting a photo of Emrie at the pumpkin patch (she was wearing her bear outfit, it was adorable) in the contest. I finally did & a couple of days later I got an email telling me that we won the contest!! So Amy & I took Emrie & her giant pumpkin to the beach for a little photoshoot. I have lots more of these to share too (Emrie tried her first mouthful of sand while we were there) but I'll have to get to them next week too ... we're heading to Southern California for the weekend to visit our families. Emrie can't wait to trick-or-treat with her cousins!! Here's our girl & her pumpkin prize ... we're so proud ...

of course she won. she's perfect.
ReplyDeleteoops thats not susan, it's chelsea. but i'm sure she thinks she's perfect too.
ReplyDelete