Oh my gosh. So. I'm having a hard time finding the words to describe what's going on here. The other night Emrie started doing this new thing where she wipes her hands in her hair as if it were a napkin. She was eating her avocado, as usual, when she started to wipe her hands all over her head & her face & she kept grabbing these two sections of hair in the front with each hand & making these crazy little green horns. As you can imagine, Craig & I were laughing hysterically & Emrie was having a blast. She kept clapping for herself & laughing along with us. We probably shouldn't have laughed & encouraged it but we couldn't control ourselves. She looked like a baby version of the Hulk & it was hilarious. Now it's her nightly dinnertime routine, last night with black beans & tonight with pasta sauce. Baths are lasting a little longer these days ...





THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. On our next Skype date can you PUH-LEEZ feed her so I can see this in action??
ReplyDelete