Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I know I've said it before but Moxie & Emrie really are the best of friends. Especially now that Emrie is mobile, the two of them have a blast together (with Mama & Daddy watching closely, of course). Emrie climbs all over her & pulls her hair & occasionally tries to poke her eye out. And Moxie licks & licks & licks her all over. It's funny to think back to when I was pregnant & being all hormental & I wasn't sure if we should keep Moxie because I was nervous about how she would be with the baby. And now I can't even imagine our family without her. She really is the best dog in the world. We love our two girls & we're so excited to watch them grow up together.


4 comments:

  1. SO stinking cute! I love seeing them face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. that second pic is soo darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second picture is too cute! And I loved you when you were pregnant and hormental but I am SO glad you kept sweet Moxie girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) So sweet...

    We've been talking about this lately, too. We've been having lots of friends over & Denver hasn't been doing too well with my holding their babies...Ah what to do... Perhaps D & C should talk about this one :)

    ReplyDelete