Wednesday, April 7, 2010

to: emrie, from: grampa

Grampa surprised Emrie this weekend with a rocking horse that he made just for her. He's been working on it for a while & as hard as it was for me not to tell her, I kept it a secret & she was so surprised! She loves her special rocking horse SO much & can't wait for the day when she can ride it all by herself. It is so special to me too, definitely one of my favorite things in our home. I just love that my daddy made it, with his own two hands & a lot of love, for our girl. I love you dad!! Emrie loves her Grampa!!

E K S . emrie KENT stubblefield

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your dad MADE that! What a special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the greatest post ever! It truly brought tears to my eyes! So much love between those two!

    ReplyDelete