Monday, April 19, 2010

she eats!

After months & months of tasting nothing but mama's milk, Emrie has started to eat! She doesn't love the super delicious & exciting rice cereal (mixed with, you guessed it, mama's milk) but she swallows a little & happily smears the rest all over herself (how it gets all the way up to her forehead I don't know) & anything else within reach. We love our little nighttime routine of rice cereal, BATH, books, bed & I'm looking forward to feeding her fruits & veggies & other tasty things that don't turn into cement upon drying. I think she's looking forward to it too.

4 comments:

  1. Um...excuse me...this is ADORABLE. Erica and Craig, I would like to congratulate you on making one of the most adorable babies this world has EVER seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! She is so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third it! And I love her chubby arms! And her adorable smile!

    ReplyDelete