Tuesday, April 13, 2010

five months

On one hand I can't believe that our little Emrie girl is FIVE MONTHS old already but on the other hand it sort of feels like we've always had her. She has SO MUCH personality these days - sometimes she laughs uncontrollably at a toy, Moxie, dad's guitar, etc. & other times she screams at the top of her lungs & when I come running she smiles because, yep, works every time. She is constantly grabbing onto her own feet (it's almost always her left foot with her left hand. Maybe she's a lefty?). She pulls Moxie's hair any time she gets close enough. She can't look at her daddy without smiling from ear to ear. Her favorite toy, by far, is Sophie the Giraffe. She sits up all by herself but still has no interest in rolling over (or being on her tummy at all). She can do it, she just chooses not to :). She loves music & falls asleep the fastest when I sing to her (she still doesn't know that I have a terrible voice. Shh, don't tell). She is so incredibly perfect & Craig & I can't believe she's ours.

2 comments:

  1. SO cute!!! i cannot believe it has already been 5 months but she keeps getting cuter!!! cant wait to see her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I fall more in love with each post of little miss Emrie!!!

    ReplyDelete