Wednesday, December 1, 2010

emrie's elephant.

Emrie's Grama Heidi gave me an amazing sewing machine & I've been having so much fun sewing little things here & there. The machine (an Elna!) is so incredible, it has hundreds of different stitches & tons of other amazing capabilities. It's way out of my sewing league & I feel so lucky to have it. For Emrie's birthday I sewed her this little elephant, which actually isn't so little, it's almost as big as she is. Plus, Craig taught her what sound an elephant makes so she makes that sound (lips together, blow, you get the idea) everytime she plays with this guy. Thanks Grama Heidi!!

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me. THIS is adorable. I'm putting in a request of a video of Emrie with her elephant making elephant sounds.

    Love you and your little family SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. Love love love it! I think the future Baby Unterkofler might want something akin one day...

    ReplyDelete