Emrie hit a major milestone a couple of weekends ago ... she stayed in kids church, for the entire hour, while Craig & I went to big church. Now, you have to understand, the only reason this just happened is because we just decided to try it. We have no doubt that if we would have put her in there months ago, she would have done just fine. But, I'm one of those crazy mamas that was like "no, she's not ready (translation= i'm not ready) ... we'll just bring her in with us". So this past Sunday, she was ready (ha! I was ready) to give it a go & she loved it. She was all "pink playdough! Heck yeah! See ya mom & dad!" And Craig & I sat through the entire church service, holding hands, exchanging glances of 'this is so crazy/wonderful/how do you think she's doing??!!'. When we went to pick her up we spied on her for a couple of minutes &, you guys, it was the cutest thing in the entire world. She was just sitting at a little table, all by herself, eating her snack. And my heart could hardly take it. Our little baby girl is growing up. And we couldn't be more proud of her.
Yay Emrie (ahem, mama!)!!! She looks so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't ready either when I read this...but I see everyone made it through beautifully. Congrats :)
ReplyDelete