Friday, November 25, 2011

she turned TWO!!

As you know, Emrie turned two a couple of weeks ago. (mama note - Crazy! I know!! Time flies when you're having fun! Really though ... celebrating her second birthday I felt a teeny little bit sad, you know, since she's growing up & everything. But mostly I felt so SO proud of the amazing little girl that she is & excited to see the human being she becomes. Sappy enough? Moving on ...)

When she woke up on the morning of her birthday & I brought her downstairs there was a shiny red tricycle waiting for her (that Craig put together the night before while she slept & I laid on the couch watching the Food Network. I offered him emotional support, ok?!!). She was so excited, she rode it around the living room for a whole ten minutes until she remembered that she should be eating breakfast and then "CEWEAL MAMA!"

Then, that night, we (me, Craig, Mimi & Uncle Cole) took her out to a fancy dinner where she had her first taste of whipped cream & fake cherry (loved it!) & sweetly requested that we sing "Happy Birthday" to her once more because she liked it so much the first time.
*She also had a little party, photos coming soon, & notice the nice bruise on her head? Well, she got an even worse booboo a couple days later, photos also coming soon.

WE LOVE OUR BIG GIRL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment