Friday, July 29, 2011

at the ranch

I know I've said this before but this is the best age. Best best best. Emrie is so curious & independent, so creative & inquisitive. I marvel at her constantly & could spend my whole day just watching her (that is, actually, how I spend my days. I'm the luckiest). We went to the ranch & she explored & I followed her & took pictures.

The girl LOVES rocks. They are, by far, her favorite toy. She usually has a fistful & I find them everywhere (including but not limited to: her pockets, my pockets, the carseat, Moxie's water bowl, the washing machine - oops, etc. etc.)












I am so in love with this child.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful experience to explore on the ranch, with Mama capturing Emrie as she finds new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so grown up! you really did a great job capturing her personality. love it!

    ReplyDelete