She climbs on EVERYTHING. It makes us equally proud (she's adventurous!) & nervous (get down! please! don't fall, don't fall, don't fall). Ah, the balance of letting go but not too much. Yikes.
Craig was a climber as a toddler. I can recount the many times he was elevated... and he was quiet. Craig liked to climb on lattice, all the way to the top and mix-in with the flowers/shrubbery. The facial expression is identical between father and daughter. I experienced the same feeling as soon I saw Emrie in these photos as when Craig started this climbing business. Oh my. Please be careful Emrie.
Craig was a climber as a toddler. I can recount the many times he was elevated... and he was quiet. Craig liked to climb on lattice, all the way to the top and mix-in with the flowers/shrubbery. The facial expression is identical between father and daughter. I experienced the same feeling as soon I saw Emrie in these photos as when Craig started this climbing business. Oh my. Please be careful Emrie.
ReplyDeletegood. she's adventurous. so we can take her on the motorcycle soon ... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!?!
ReplyDelete