My mom is a major scrapper (she loves making scrapbooks) & she makes a page for every month of Emrie's life. So she calls me a few days before the 10th of every month (Emrie's monthly birthday) & goes "so, what's Emrie going to wear for her ___ month pictures?" & I say "oh, I was thinking about that one little onesie with the polka dot skirt or that one cute dress or ... etc. etc." & she says "hmm. Or what about that one (fill-in-the-blank with an outfit she would really love to see her in)". So I decided that next month I'm just going to ask her what to put Emrie in for her monthly pictures because her ideas are always the best anyways, so thought out with shoes & a hat to match. I love it. So, here she is for her 9 month pictures for Grama's scrapping. This outfit was given to her by tio's mom & dad - thanks Pedro & Graciela - & the letter E was a gift from our dear friend Kaylyn - Emrie loves it, as you can see!!





oh my goodness. she is absolutely adorable. erica, you have such an eye for this too. i love it. i love you and i love emrie.
ReplyDeletesooooo beautiful Eri and sooo stinkin cute miss Emrie!
ReplyDeleteshe gets cuter every month! I hope we can see you guys soon!
ReplyDeletei need to see you and her. before i go back to LA please?? LOOOVE!!
ReplyDelete:) I am so glad she loves her E...
ReplyDeleteThat little hat is too much!
ReplyDelete