Friday, July 9, 2010

we're back.

Hi! I know some of you (hi Gramps/Great-Gramps!!) have been wondering where we've been ... We spent the 4th of July & a few days after in Southern California hanging with family, playing volleyball in the pool, & eating. A lot of eating. The week was filled with firsts for Emrie like flying in an airplane!!!, experiencing fireworks & eating watermelon. Those posts are coming soon, along with photos for each new thing, but for now I just wanted to say hello, we're doing great, Emrie is wonderful, & stories & photos are on their way. Here's a little shot in the meantime ... We were at Amy & Cole's house & I was playing with Emrie on the bed & Amy & Craig walked in & both started laughing & I didn't know why. So Craig took this pic & showed me, then we all had a good laugh together. Even Emrie. Thank goodness her feet aren't really that big :).

2 comments:

  1. HA! This is still just hilarious to me! XO- see you tomorrow (love that I can say that now so nonchalantly)

    ReplyDelete