Tuesday, June 15, 2010

seven months.

Emrie turned seven months old this week & my lack of blogging is the perfect illustration for what life is like these days. Em is a busy little thing, constantly playing & getting into things (she doesn't crawl yet but the girl can wiggle & scoot to get where she wants to go) & babbling & cracking up. She keeps me on my toes & we have such a blast together, but gone are the days when I could lay her next to me while I read a book, wrote an email or, well, blogged. Instead, we're off playing with the dog (oh my gosh, I just took a video of the two of them together, bff's, coming soon) or eating butternut squash (her new favorite) or rolling over and over and over from one side of the living room to the other. So please excuse my absence here, I'll do the best I can, & maybe I'll get back to blogging every day when she's oh, like thirty. Here she is at seven months. Our little Rie Rie.

No comments:

Post a Comment