Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here, but it's not because Emrie hasn't done anything totally adorable in the last couple of weeks, believe me. It's just that we've been out of town & then when we got back in town we had company (hi Amy!) & then when that company left we had more company (hi Kay! hi Danny!). So, now we're home, getting laundry done & beach time in & falling back into our daily rhythms that we love so much.

We spent a week in Palm Desert celebrating Grama's 50th (although she looks much younger) & we had such a great time. The weather was perfect & all 12 of us were together & everybody loved on Emrie a whole bunch. It was a blast. While we were there we took some family photos which I'll share here soon but for now here's our girl in all her bathing-suit glory. Complete with baby sunglasses. I'm warning you, you might just die.
Did you die? Yeah, sorry about that. More from our trip, coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Dead.

    She is SO...just...no-enough-words-to-describe-how-cute-Emrie-is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete